Longing


 


A poem not accepted for publication. :-)


Longing

My heart filled with glee when I saw you yesterday.
Though a thousand miles separated us, your image came to me, 
                and I was content.

You were in the office, and there were people there,
But you wanted to see my naked body.
                That brought me joy.

No one ever wants to see me...
But you did...
                You do.

I posed for you because it would please you,
And I saw the change that my body is undergoing through your eyes,
Rather than my own dysmorphic vision, 
                and I was beautiful.

This gift you gave to me.
I gave you a gift in return, 
                and it was a wonderful sight.
 
I long for you, my Sun.
To reflect your glory in my eyes, the way you have done for me.
                   To be held in your arms--

To fall asleep there, to be peaceful and content.
To stay up all night, doing foul and dirty things together.
            To yield to you, 
            whom I trust and adore,
As I have not before with anyone...ever.

I long to love you fully, as you deserve, my dearest,
And to be loved, as I am by you,
                As I had only previously dreamed.

Comments